Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Post!  Yaaay...

Today, my set of four Jeweler's Loupes arrived.  I like.  I wandered around the yard again hunting for pictures.  Bugs, other than mosquitoes, seem to be in short supply in this hot weather.  I found only one wee spider.  


It took several attempts at different times of the day to finally get a semi-decent shot of him.  He lives near the wee pond full of fish.



Then I went around the yard looking for something, anything to photograph.  Found these pretty purple flowers.

Finally as the sun was going down, I was getting desperate for a good photograph.  I turned around and saw the bench by the pond.  On a whim I switched to black and white and snapped a photo. 


 I rather like this one.  

And I think it's time for me to be off to bed.  It shall take awhile to post anything of interest I think.  I have to get back into the swing of living in a 'safe' world.


No comments: