Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rainy Day in Georgia

And so begins my first blog. I've been meaning to get going on one but I've been a little nervous about it. I mean, what if somebody actually reads the thing?



I'll be posting all kinds of 'stuff and nonsense'. Hopefully this will provide an incentive to make polymer clay things. That will come under the heading of 'stuff'. Nonsense will be reports about everything else. My first nonsense report will probably be about my upcoming trip to Pasaquan. If you're interested, here's where you can read more about it. http://www.pasaquan.com/

I visited there when I was in College. I tucked it into a blank spot of my brain for many years. I wondered if what I remembered had been a figment of my imagination. Last year, Pasaquan was featured in a local magazine. I went there with friends for the creator's 100th birthday party. He was absent, having left his earthly existence many years before, but a fine time was had by all. This weekend's plans include a return to Pasaquan.

No comments: